FINALLY!!! 2017 Grant Awards Are Announced!
We have completed the 2017 Grant Award process. 27 Organizations applied. 18 Organizations were awarded! Want to see the break down? Look down below!
As for those who received an award, we will be in touch for a check presentation. For those that did not receive an award please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or request for feedback.
Here’s how the numbers broke down!
Congratulations! To all who took the time to apply we certainly appreciate the time you took, the efforts you make on a daily basis for those you serve, and we trust that Colorado or your respective states are better off because of the work you do! On behalf of the board of directors at VP2H, thank you for all that you do!
-Grant Award Sub Committee
2017 VETERAN’S PASSPORT TO HOPE
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR A 2017 VP2H GRANT:
- Applicant(s) must be a Colorado Based Veteran non-profit: 501(c)3 or the grant money spent must go directly to recipients residing in the state of Colorado.
- Money must be used toward helping veterans and/or their families. (*Veteran is defined as any Active Duty service member, Reservist, National Guard member, or retired military with an honorable discharge).
- Applicant non-profits must have an efficiency rating of 70% or better.
- All programs and services provided by the non-profit must be provided to veterans or to veteran family members at zero cost.
- All applicants must be a 501(c)3 and must be able to provide the appropriate paperwork and EIN as proof.
- Grant submissions must be specific in nature and funds must go directly toward the mission. Specific needs based and mission focused grants will be fulfilled first.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 March, 2017.
- HOW TO SUBMIT: All grant submissions must be both mailed in to:
- VP2H Grant Committee, 384 Inverness Pkwy, Suite #250, Englewood CO, 80112.
- Email a copy as well to: email@example.com
- In the subject line: Organization_2017GrantApplication
- Grant applications will be accepted 18 January through 31 March, 2017. Applications received after 31 March, 2017 will not be guaranteed a review.
- Grant application packets must be scanned as a single PDF file and emailed to VP2H prior to the deadline to be considered. A hard copy also must be mailed in to Shane Schmutz (address provided below). Incomplete packets or packets submitted using the wrong format will not be considered. Please ensure that documents and narrative are in the correct order.
- Grants awarded will be announced on or about June 30th of each year (or earlier).
- Grant recipient will provide VP2H Board a follow-up report on the actual use and benefits derived no later than one calendar year after receiving grant.
- We will provide grant recipients with a form which will ask for specific follow up information (how many veteran individuals or families our grant money helped and how).
- The grant application will be available via our website (downloadable at www.veteranspassport2hope.org) and emailed out to as many veteran friendly non-profits as we can reach. We encourage all Colorado veteran non-profits to help spread the word.
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND APPLY TODAY!